Cement Cutting Operate Labour
- Cement Cutting Operate Labour
Mechanic for Heavy equipment
- Mechanic for Heavy equipment to maintain or repair (trailers, compressor, Forklift, etc..)
- 3 years’ experience youngest accountant age below 40 with driving license
Applicants for the above positions should possess the following general requirements:
- Excellent negotiation, planning, coordination & monitoring skills
- Strong communications & well built relations with the international manufacturers
- Team player with excellent leadership quality, decision maker with flexible attitude, open to direction with a high level of collaborative work style and strong commitment to get the job done
- Excellent experience & knowledge in Tendering, Bid Statistics, Sourcing Manufacturers, Pre-qualification Procedures & Proposals / Reports Writing
- Fluency in English
- Extensive experience in the oil and petrochemical industry, a valid transferable visa and
- Availability to commence work immediately.
All applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity irrespective of race, color, religion or natural origin. Due to the volume of applications received, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to fax number – 00965-2575-7119, Or E-mail your resume to: email@example.com